Landscape Contractors Association (LCA)
MD • DC • VA
The Landscape Contractors Association had extensive plans and goals with insufficient resources to carry them out.
The Landscape Contractors Association was MSP's first client. Since contracting with MSP, LCA has matured and grown by leaps and bounds. We have taken them through three rounds of Strategic Planning, moved into strategic governance, and begun legislative efforts. MSP administers an extremely successful certification program and a recognized public, as well as industry, awards program. We created a new brand for LCA and are now redesigning LCA's website. We redesigned LCA's newsletter into a 4-color monthly magazine, developed a Marketing Plan and are running ad campaigns to different target markets. We have created dynamic educational programs, now with education sessions in English and Spanish. LCA membership has doubled, is now stabledespite mergers and acquisitionsand conference attendance has grown from 200+ to almost 800.
- Develop program and manage all meetings details for the LCA Winter Workshop.
- Administer Certified Landscape Technician (CLT) program.
- Administer Excellence in Landscape Awards program.
- Developed LCA Marketing Plan and implement strategies.
- Create and implement Advertising and Media Plan.
- Market for conference, membership and workshop activities.
- Produce monthly magazine, create and produce programs and communications for print and electronic marketing.
- Designed and manage LCA's website.
- Created new LCA brand: logo, tagline and positioning.
Our first client, LCA has grown significantly in programs and stature, membership has doubled and conference attendance has more than tripled.
What our clients are sayingLed by MSP, the Association of Language Companies (ALC) was able to transition from a volunteer-run organization into a staff-run one within six months.
— Marla Schulman
Past President, The Association of Language Companies