Each year MSP manages over 40 meetings, administers four major certification programs, and produces over 200 publications in addition to all the other association management services we perform for our association and nonprofit clients. Below is a listing of some of our accomplishments:
- Redesigned websites for the Association of Water Technologies (AWT), Association of Language Companies (ALC), American Academy of Appellate Lawyers (AAAL), American College of Mortgage Attorneys (ACMA), American Society of Consulting Arborists (ASCA) and Landscape Contractors Association (LCA) MD•VA•DC
- Manage over 40 meetings and seminars per year with up to 130 booths and 1500 attendees.
- Administer four certification/professional registration programs.
- Redesigned and produce magazines for two associations.
- Manage the advertising programs for ASCA and LCA.
- Created and administer Marketing Plans for ASCA and LCA.
- Produce print and/or electronic newsletters for five organizations.
- Redesigned the logo and/or brand for five organizations.
- Conduct research in order to inform membership/marketing strategy.
- Produce over 200 publications per year for print and electronic publication and delivery.
- Coordinate the process to revise technical manuals for five organizations.
What our clients are sayingLed by MSP, the Association of Language Companies (ALC) was able to transition from a volunteer-run organization into a staff-run one within six months.
— Marla Schulman
Past President, The Association of Language Companies